Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sesame Ginger Rice Noodle Salad

Wow, I am so excited to have stumbled into this meal and share it with you because it is absolutely delicious! This was not planned, but came out of random ingredients on hand so you can interchange them as to what you have already. I cooked 1 package of rice noodles and then refrigerated them. Next I shaved 1 carrot and steamed 1 package of sugar snap peas. Once the noodles are cold, mix vegetables with noodles and 1 small bottle of sesame ginger dressing. Finally, I tore up 1 package of roasted, seasoned seaweed into small pieces and mixed in along with sesame seeds. I like a little crunch in my salad and happened to have some fried onions to put on top as well. That's it! This fresh and fabulous meal will easily cost less than $5 total and feed 4 people. Some other ingredient ideas that may be nice to play around with are chicken, tofu, pork, peanuts, corn and broccoli. What's your spin on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment