Saturday, December 29, 2012

90% off Chocolate Candies

While popping into Target today, I browsed over the Christmas section to find Christmas Candy at 50% off. I have been waiting for a sale to use my printable M&M's coupons with which I printed from Swagbucks & Target's coupons page. These deals are still available for you too! So, the deal works out like this: M&M's regularly $2.99 per bag on sale for $1.50 each. I bought 2, 12 ounce bags, but then used $2.50 in coupons bringing my total to .50 or .25 per bag! Yes, these are red and green M&M's, but if you need to get really thrifty, you can always separate the red ones for your Valentine's Day treat bags & the green ones for St. Patrick's Day...if they aren't eaten by then. With a little thought and effort, a quarter can go further than you may realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment