Monday, April 29, 2013

Lighting Update DIY



I have been working on a new, brighter look for our home, and this time I tackled the lighting. Being on a budget, I decided to give my current light fixture a lift rather than purchasing a whole new light fixture. So, I went to Lowe's and purchased a can of Rustoleum spray paint for about $6. I simply took off the shades, wiped the fixture down with a wet rag and started slowly and evenly spraying. After watching for drips and all surfaces were covered, I left it hanging outside in the sunshine for faster drying time. So, if you have one hour and $6 to spare, you too can update your room making the old new, bringing the fab out of the drab!    

        

1 comment:

  1. Your way of explaining all in this post is actually good, every one be able to simply be aware
    of it, Thanks a lot.

    Also visit my homepage com.Br

    ReplyDelete