Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Publix Organics Deals

I was at Publix today for the start of their new weekly ad and noticed a few nice surprise deals on organics I thought I'd pass along...

Publix Greewise Organic Coffee Beans $4.19 per bag- I looove their French Roast! This is better than a sale plus coupon sometimes on coffee that is not even organic!

Publix Greenwise Milk Gallon $5.19- I happen to have a $1/1 coupon from their baby club making it an even better deal

Sambazon Juice $2.50- find the $1/1 coupon for more savings

Also, I know Boca Burgers are not an organic brand, but they are B1G1 and if you match the Publix digital coupon you can get a box of meatless burgers for .75! We looove the 'chicken' patties as they are kid friendly and I don't have to worry about antibiotics & hormones in the meat substitute.


No comments:

Post a Comment