Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kroger Booty

This is not a thrilling coupon week for groceries, so I have been out scouring the shelves amongst a rough sea of shoppers for deals not listed in the weekly ads. It does require some time and patience going up and down the isles, quickly scanning for hidden deals, but it is worth it in savings. At Kroger I found the following: Nature's Path Organic Cereal $1.50, Gerber Organic Baby Food .29 for a 2 pack, Private Selection Organic Dried Herbs are all clearanced at various prices, Organic Peaches & Nectarines 1.79 lb, Organic Bananas .38 lb, Simple Truth Organic Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels $1.99, POM juice $1.19 after Commonkindness coupon with manager special, Silk Pure Almond Milk $1.99 after sale plus Swagbucks coupon and last but not least Power Bars for .39 each with Swagbucks coupon on top of manager special. Ask your grocer where their clearance section is if you have not seen it. Usually, it is in a hidden spot you have to search out and then dig for the buried booty. But isn't that true for all treasure? Let's share our wealth! What worthy nuggets have you found? Maybe next time I will bring my eye patch and wooden leg. I'm not the Pirate Who Doesn't Do Anything, I'm the Pirate Who Does It ALL! Hmmm, I think I need to convince my daughter to watch something besides Veggie Tales tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment