Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week's Organic Kroger Deals

The weekly ad for Kroger starts today, lasting through September 15th and offers some great organic grocery deals. Here is what I found worth sharing:

Organic Raspberries $2.5o per 6 oz
Organic Red or Green Seedless Grapes $1.99 lb
Organic Bartlett Pears $1.59 lb (perfect for the fruit crisp recipe I shared)
Organic Simple Truth Milk $2.99 half gallon
Silk Almond Milk $2.99 half gallon ($1 off coupon through swagbucks.com)
Simple Truth Organic Canned Vegetables & Beans .89 each
Annie's Macaroni & Cheese $1.00 per box
Morningstar Farms Products $2.99 each (.55 off coupon at Commonkindness.com)

A few things to remember when shopping at Kroger: 

Use reusable shopping bags for a further discount-I remind them
Check your receipt for any mis-rings & receive full refund for incorrect charges
Look for 'catalina' coupons to print with your receipt when buying organic produce
(I frequently receive $1 organic produce coupons to use on my next shopping trip)
Keep your eyes peeled for bright orange 'Manager Special' stickers on products for additional awesome deals

**** So, I am writing now after my trip from scooping up these deals... I ended up being incorrectly charged by .10 a pound for my pears as well as some kiwis I found on clearance at .10 each. So, I ended up getting $10 in my pocket as well as with FREE PRODUCE. Look at your receipts people! A merry day indeed in the savings department!

No comments:

Post a Comment