Thursday, October 11, 2012

Enter That Code!

Are you taking advantage of the free rewards that many companies offer for using their products? If you are clueless as to what I mean, let me tell you the rewards programs I use frequently that in return get me free groceries and gift cards. Each of the following companies have little codes on their product's packaging that if you use, should be saving. I have a drawer that I toss all my cardboard and plastic coded tidbits into and then once a month enter them online while relaxing with some vino. For each company, you will need to create a basic account user name and password when logging onto their website. Then, watch your codes turn into points and prizes for you to redeem. Also, if you are not into tallying them for yourself, many people swap them on sites such as swapmamas.com for other things of value you may need. So, here are the rewards programs I currently use and recommend: Stonyfield Farms, Pampers, Huggies & Kellog's. Others that are popular that I have not personally used are Coca Cola, Seventh Generation & Beech Nut. Know of others? Due tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment