Thursday, October 11, 2012

Not Your Granny's Wreath

If you have some time and a dollar to spare, making a wreath is a super fun outlet to flow your  creative juices to. I used to think that wreaths were only affiliated with the words gaudy and Granny. But a wreath can be as cute and trendy as your tastes and supplies are! So, Target has foam wreaths in their dollar section right now which is where I got this one. Then I went digging through my craft supplies bag to see what random things I could use. I came across ribbon scraps, a piece of round yellow fabric and some buttons. After my hot glue gun was ready I simple wrapped the wreath with ribbon, stacked buttons on top of each other and glued, and then bundled the fabric in a flower like shape which I glued and hung from the center. The result from a dollar stretched and an hour well spent is simple joy which brings a smile at the door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment