Monday, August 20, 2012

Awesome Coffee Deal

I came across an awesome coffee deal on Amazon that is getting me excited for Autumn. For only $10.17 I ordered a 36 ounce bag (equivalent to 3 regular size bags from your local grocer) of Organic Pumpkin Spice Coffee That is equivalent to $3.39 a bag! This is a really great score, especially if you are a Pumpkin Spice fan like me. This product is available for free shipping if you bundle it into a purchase of $25 or more, or are an Amazon Prime member.  To get my bundle into free shipping range, I added a 12 pack of  Organic Ramen for $11.31, (.94 each) to my order with intention of spicing up my husband's lunchbox, as well as a 6 pack of Earth's Best Organic Sesame Street Letter of the Day Cookies for only $9.20 ($1.53 a box) for my babes. Something for everyone, saved a lot of money as well as a trip to the store-a merry day indeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment