Thursday, January 24, 2013

FREE Kellogg's at Publix

You will want to make a quick stop in Publix this Saturday or Sunday to take advantage of their 50% off Kellogg's sale on cereal and Pop-Tarts. I hope you have been saving your Kellogg's Family Rewards Points found on the inside of marked boxes because now is the time to redeem them! If not, you can start now and enter any codes that may be in your pantry. For 1,000 points you can redeem a coupon for $1.50 off 1 box of Pop-tarts or a box of Kellogg's cereal. Make sure you get your double prints with the refresh or back browser button. Pop-Tarts at my Publix location are $1.95 per box, which means this weekend they will be .97 each. So, when I use my $1.50 off coupon, not only will I get FREE Pop-Tarts, I will also get .53 in overage applied to the rest of my grocery bill for each box I purchase! Whether it be my pantry or someone else's, this is a deal to stock up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment