Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Freebies at Publix

The new Publix ad starts today lasting through Tuesday January 8th. I scooped up some really great deals, spending only $27.44 while saving $79.67! While not everything I purchased will be used my me personally, deals like the ones offered here this week are worth the coupon work to donate the items or perhaps make a meal for a family in need. Some highlights of things you can save on too include FREE light bulbs, FREE vitamins, FREE  pasta sauce, FREE salt, FREE Emergen C Powder and several other really cheap deals. Head on over to Publix.com to check out the ad for yourself. Most of the coupons to match the deals are still available to print if you have not already. Also, make sure you sign up for the 'Best Meals At Home' emails which Publix will then send you additional exclusive coupons. Let me know if you come across more deals worth sharing, or need some help scoring some savings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment