Saturday, July 21, 2012

Coupon Scores: Pampers & POM

I LOVE to coupon. In fact, even if I did not need to do it, I totally would. I mean if someone wants to save me some money, I will let them. Every penny adds up right? So, I always clip coupons that I may have even just a slight interest in buying, regardless if I have before or not. This paid off big at my recent trip to Kroger. I ended going home with FREE Pampers diapers and POM Wonderful juice for ONLY .24! Both items were on Manager's Specials. The diapers had been ripped open, so they were clearanced to $2.00 from $9.99. My handy dandy $2.00 off Pampers coupon made these free in my basket. The pomegranate juice was on closeout at $1.24 each, combined with my $1.00 coupon, making it the price my GranGran was used to seeing in the early 1900's. It is things like this that put a merry skip in my step! What awesome coupon scores are you found recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment