Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stonyfield Farms Savings

While running into Kroger for milk, I stumbled upon some SUPER 'Managers Special' savings on yogurt. I got all of this Stonyfield Farms yogurt for a total of only $1.89! The breakdown was as follows: $2.00 for 32oz yogurt, $1.39 for YoBaby 4 pack, & 6oz cups of yogurt .50 each. I then combined the following coupons all printed from Stonyfield.com: $2 off 3 Stonyfield Items, .50 off 3 6oz yogurt cups and .50 off 32oz yogurt. There is also an added bonus: every yogurt lid has a code for rewards. I have a bag that I collect my yogurt lids in. Then once a week I enter my codes on Stonyfield Farm's website and redeem for FREE ORGANIC GROCERIES. The codes add up very quickly for rewards. As for my plethora of yogurt score, the expiration dates are not far off, (hence the special) so we will eat a few for breakfast and use the rest to stock our freezer with homemade yogurt pops! Check the organic dairy section next time you're at Kroger and scoop up the savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment