Friday, July 27, 2012

Amazon Warehouse Saves BIG



I just discovered the awesome and amazing Amazon Warehouse. Why didn't anyone tell me about this before now?!? For me, it is comparable to going to TJ MAXX  and digging around for that steal of a deal, never knowing what I will find; except all online. So, I can treasure hunt in my PJ's with my beverage of choice in hand, depending on the time of day. I like the Last Chance section because the discounts are insanely awesome. There is everything from diapers and baby gear to organic coffee and bulk spices. The box may be damaged (as seen here from my order) or product obscure (hence the huge discount) but if it fits your need at a fraction of the price, mission accomplished. Being a coffee lover, my favorite find was this 3 pack of Cameron's Organic Coffee for less than $5 a bag. I also found this beautiful 3 piece Mocha, Organic Porta Crib Set for only $24.99! Last but not least, get Huggies Snug & Dry for .17 a diaper which is WAY LESS than going to the store with a coupon. All is of course FREE SHIPPING with Amazon Prime. You should definitely check it out for yourself and report back your savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment