Friday, July 20, 2012

FREE eBook Home Decor on a Budget


We recently purchased our first home and of course the things I would like to see done to it far exceed our bank account. There is nothing 'wrong' with our home, I just want to make it more 'ours' with those little touches (and lots of paint). I am sure you know exactly what I mean, right? So, in making the most of my dollar, I came across this awesome eBook that is filled with GREAT ideas that repurpose items for home decor. Crib turned craft station, door turned dining table, are just a few tastes of what this book offers. The eBook is FREE if you are an Amazon Prime member, for use on your Kindle. Not a member? I can justify $3.95 for this practically genius book. Check it out for yourself. You can preview the first two pages before purchasing which, by the way, is a major tease as to the brilliant ideas to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment